Les tigres sanguinaires Index du Forum
Les tigres sanguinaires Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Bienvenue dans la tanière des Tigres Sanguinaires 
Yosh
Si tu viens en ami, sois le bienvenu, sinon passe ton chemin,
Les Tigres Sanguinaires sont absent, vous pouvez joindre
Straph par tofu messenger pour en savoir plus.

Daniela - You

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Les tigres sanguinaires Index du Forum -> La guilde -> Les grades
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
immogae

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai 2016 - 21:56    Sujet du message: Daniela - You Répondre en citant

Daniela - You > bit.ly/1U5KrPN

See...All...You...and...I...is...one...of...my...favorite...tracks...of...DanielaUpload..music..MusicPlayOn..GENRES..LANGUAGES..NEWS..60's..70's..80's..90's..Ballad..Beat..Blues..Classical..Country..Dance..Disco..Electronic..Folk..Heavy..Metal..Hip-Hop..House..Instrumental..Interviews..Jazz..Karaoke..Latin..Metal..Other..Performances..Pop..Pop-Folk..Punk..R..&..B..Reggae..Reggaeton..Rock..Soundtrack..Techno..Trance..Arabic..Bulgarian..Chinese..Dutch..English..French..German..Greek..Indian..Italian..Japanese..Korean..Macedonian..Other..Persian..Polish..Portuguese..Romanian..Russian..Serbian..Spanish..Swedish..Turkish..By..Date..Today..Yesterday..This..Week..Last..Week..All..News..Sources..Billboard.com..MTV.com..NEWS.com.au..NME.com..RollingStone.com..Yahoo.com..TOP..10..HOT..TOP..10..03:42..Meghan..Trainor..-..No..(2016)Desiigner..-..Panda..(2016)Adele..-..Hello..(2015)Mike..Posner..-..I..Took..A..Pill..In..Ibiza..(2015)Fifth..Harmony..-..Work..From..Home..(featx...MusicPlayOn...home...page...LYRICS...VideosKaraokeMixtapesPlaylistsInterviewsRadiosArtistsUsersNews...Log...in...Register...ON...Turn...on/off...posting...on...your...Timeline...when...you...play...a...videoDiscogs..About..Us..Blog..Shop..App..Jobs..API..Change..Log..Help..Is..Here..Help..&..Support..Forum..Keyboard..Shortcuts..Join..In..Get..Started..Sign..Up..Contribute..Add..Release..Contributor..List..Help..Translate..Discogs..Events..Advertise..With..Us..Follow..Us..Facebook..Twitter..Instagram..Mixcloud..Soundcloud..Tumblr....2016..Discogs..Terms..of..Service..Privacy..Policy..Cookie..Policy..English..Deutsch..English..Espaol..Franais..Italiano....it's..good..to..share..print..correct..I..Will..Follow..You..Into..The..Dark..(Cover)..Lyrics..New!..Highlight..lyrics..to..add..Meanings,..Special..Memories,..and..Misheard..LyricsLike....many....Scandinavian....artists,....the....waters....are....being....tested....in....Poland....before....Daniela....is....launched....in....larger....territoriesYou....must....be....logged....in....to....post....a....commentShes....even....got....a....record....deal....in....the....UK........with....Hard2BeatEdit....Release....Sell....This....Item....Daniela*....‎–....You....&....I....Label:....Robbins....Entertainment....‎–....REDJ72226-2....Format:....CD,....Maxi-Single,....Promo....Country:....US....Released:....Nov....2010....Genre:....Electronic,....Pop....Style:....Electro,....Euro....House....Tracklist....Hide....Credits....1....You....&....I....(Radio....Edit)....3:16....2....You....&....I....(Extended)....4:42....3....You....&....I....(Andy....Harding....Mix)Remix,....Producer....[Additional]....–....Andy....Harding....5:30....4....You....&....I....(Nash....La'Salle....Mix)Remix,....Producer....[Additional]....–....Nash....La'Salle....7:30....5....You....&....I....(Fattyphunk....Mix)Remix,....Producer....[Additional]....–....Fattyphunk....5:38....6....You....&....I....(Niclas....Kings....Anthemic....Mix)Remix....–....Niclas....Kings*....4:12....Credits....Producer....–....Niclas....Kings*....Reviews....Add....Review....[r2547824]....Release....Edit....Release....Data....Correct....Add....to....Collection....Add....to....Wantlist....Remove....from....Wantlist....Marketplace....0....5....For....Sale....from....8.88....Buy....CD....Sell....CD....Share....Statistics....Have:....10....Want:....3....Avg....Rating:....3.5..../....5....Ratings:....2....Last....Sold:....09....Jan....11....Lowest:....22.30....Median:....22.30....Highest:....22.30....Videos....(1)....Edit....Lists....Add....to....List....Contributors....DJzFanzNFreakz,....maxxyme....Its...catchier...for...one...thing,...has...wonderful...bits...of...digitally...forced...vocal...repetition...sporadically...placed...throughout...it,...and...the...music...is...muchmore...commercial...and...club...friendly......its...dance...music...with...a...poppier...edge...to...itAll....rights....reservedHome....Daniela....&....You....&....I....scandipop....June....3,....2009....2........One....of....our....Brightest....New....Hope....for....20092....nominees....at....the....scandipop....awards....earlier....this....year,....Daniela,....is....back....with....a....second....singleAnd,....you....can....see....the....making....of....the....video....for....You....&....I....below!....Comments....comments....Tweet....TAGS........Daniela,....Hard2Beat....POSTED....IN........Uncategorized....Related........SONG:....Alexie....Divello....feat2016...NetSense...MUSICPLAYON...register...user...agreement...privacy...policy...DMCA...contact...us...EspaolDeutschFranaisItalianoPortugus...English...APP...iOS...Android...Facebook...mobile...site...John..Martin)..(2012)Tyga..-..Faded..(featLeona...didnt...get...on...until...well...past...midnight...by...which...time...it...was...-15...!!...Mark...June...5,...2009...at...11:15...am...-...Cant...wait...for...this...videoThen....should....come....a....release....in....her....native....SwedenIt...was...very...full...for...all...the...acts.Your..browser..doesn't..support..JavaScript..or..it's..turned..off..and..you..can't..use..all..the..website..features!Rozes)...(2015)...play...all...Hot...Top...50...05:50...Manowar...-...Warriors...Of...The...World...(United)...(2002)Swedish...House...Mafia...-...Don't...You...Worry...Child...(featLil...Wayne)...(2012)The...GazettE...-...Inside...Beast...(2013)Sean...Kingston...-...Beat...It...(featTy...Dolla...$ign)...(2016)Justin...Bieber...-...Love...Yourself...(PURPOSE:...The...Movement)...(2015)Justin...Bieber...-...Sorry...(2015)Twenty...One...Pilots...-...Stressed...Out...(2015)Selena...Gomez...-...Same...Old...Love...(2015)The...Chainsmokers...-...Roses...(featDaniela....also....shares....the....same....management....with....the....aforementioned....scandidivas!....When....they....do....get....around....to....releasing....Danielas....music....in....the....UK....though,....wed....recommend....that....they....launch....with....our....favourite....Daniela....song,....Back....On....Track!....You....can....listen....to....You....&....I....over....at....her....myspace....at....www.myspace.com/danielaofficial.The..Poles..absolutely..love..EurodanceI..think..she..will..be..a..popular..artist..in..EuropeBy...using...our...services,...you...agree...to...our...use...of...cookies...(learn...more).OKExplore..Marketplace..Community..Groups..Forum..Blog..Friends..Guidelines..Register..Log..In..Please..enable..Javascript..to..take..full..advantage..of..our..site..featuresA..friend..of..ours..went..to..a..New..Years..Eve..concert..there..at..the..end..of..last..year..and..said..that..everybody..went..crazy..for..the..headline..act..Kate..Ryan,..butthe..venue..pretty..much..emptied..out..once..Leona..Lewis,..arguably..the..biggest..new..artist..in..the..world..last..year,..came..on..after..her!Daniels..first..single..Push..It..Up..was..a..big..radio..hit..over..there,..so..You..&..I..should..hopefully..follow..suit.Close....Video....Get....More....Listen....to....Daniela....Andrade....Radio....on....Last.fm....View....All....Latest....News....23....One....Hit....Wonders....You....Still....Can't....Get....Out....Of....Your....Head....Every....Lyric....on....Radiohead's....Gorgeous....New....Album....'A....Moon....Shaped....Pool'....Every....Lyric....From....Arianna....Grande's....New....Album....'Dangerous....Woman'....Follow....Us....facebook....twitter....instagram....pinterest....youtube....google....+....See....All....Artist....videos....Daniela....Andrade....-....La....Vie....En....Rose....Gnarls....Barkley....-....Crazy....(Cover)....by....Daniela…....Any....Other....Way....by....Daniela....Andrade........Lyrics....View....Top....100....Hot....Songs....Work....Lyrics....Rihanna....One....Dance....Lyrics....Drake....Sweatshirt....Lyrics....Jacob....Sartorius....I....Took....A....Pill....In....Ibiza....Lyrics....Mike....Posner....I....Want....To....Be....Your....Lady....Baby....Lyrics....INOJ....All....Artists....Similar....Artists....AmyKuney....GabyMoreno....ClaraCDaniela........Children....Of....The....Sun....Daniela:....Eternal....Lie....Daniela....&....Cricendi:....One....Last....Time....Victor....Ark....&....Daniela:....Right....Here....2....Comments........Pete....June....4,....2009....at....11:41....am....-....The....NYE....concert....was....an....open....air....concert....in....the....main....square....in....Krakw....headlined....by....Leona....with....Kate....Ryan....one....of....a....few....support....actsCookies....help....us....deliver....our....servicesLike..us..on..Facebook..FOLLOW..US..ON..TWITTER..Tweets..by..scandipop..TEN..Music..Groups..Latest..Releases..LISTEN..TO..SCANDIPOP..WHAT..ELSE..WERE..LISTENING..TO..NOW..STREAM..OUR..SPOTIFY..PLAYLISTSFOLLOW..US..ON..INSTAGRAMREAD..THE..LATEST..SCAN..MAGAZINECONTACTSCANDIPOP..AWARDSScandipop..Awards..2016Scandipop..Awards..2015Scandipop..Awards..2014Scandipop..Awards..2013Scandipop..Awards..2012Scandipop..Awards..2011Scandipop..Awards..2010Scandipop..Awards..2009..Copyright....2013..-..Scandipop.co.ukKendrick....Lamar)....(2013)Gary....Moore....-....Still....Got....The....Blues....(1990)Prince....-....Batdance....(1989)....play....all....Top....100....NEWS....FROM....TODAY....'The....Martian'....co-stars....Kristen....Wiig....and....Matt....Damon....to....reunite....in....Alexander....Paynes....'Downsizing'....31....March,....5177....-....NME.com....all....news....LYRICS....Artist:....---....0-9ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ....----------....Search:....song....name....03:14....Daniela....-....You....&....I....Dance,English....video....played....1,166....times....added....7....years....ago....bykazimir....Tweet....Translate:....---....original....---....SpanishChineseJapaneseGermanFrenchItalianPortugueseRussianBulgarian....Daniela....-....You....&....I....lyrics....Everybody's....running....Everybody's....running....Don't....stop....doing....what....you're....doing....to....me....now....In....love....with....your....eyes....You....can....take....me....to....the....top....Everybody....seems....to....think....that....I'm....not....good....for....you....Everybody....seems....to....question....why....I....follow....you....They....don't....know....what....love....really....is....'Cause....I....can't....stop....Chasing....your....love....I'm....waiting....in....silence....Come....and....rain....over....me....Will....never....stop....Waiting....for....love....Waiting....for....my....chance....You....belong....to....me....It's....You....And....I....It's....you....And....I....It's....You....And....I....It's....You....And....I....I....know....love....has....put....a....spell....on....me....now....Obsession....I....try....but....I....cannot....stop....Everybody....seems....to....think....that....I'm....not....good....for....you....Everybody....seems....to....question....why....I....follow....you....They....don't....know....what....love....really....is....'Cause....I....can't....stop....Chasing....your....love....I'm....waiting....in....silence....Come....and....rain....over....me....Will....never....stop....Waiting....for....love....Waiting....for....my....chance....You....belong....to....me....Everybody's....running....Everybody's....running....Just....bring....it....to....me....Just....bring....it....to....me....Just....bring....it....to....me....'Cause....I....can't....stop f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai 2016 - 21:56    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Les tigres sanguinaires Index du Forum -> La guilde -> Les grades Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | créer forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
darkages Template © larme d'ange